Senior Penetration Tester - REMOTE - $140,000 - $175,000
Are you an experienced Penetration Tester who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Have you got pen testing experience in wireless network testing including Bluetooth, WLANs and wireless devices? If so, I have a unique opportunity that I think you would be a great match for.
My client is a boutique consulting agency who are looking to hire a talented Penetration Tester to lead their wireless penetration testing unit. You will be performing complex testing techniques using cutting-edge technologies and, in this role, you will be motivated to use your niche offensive security skills to identify vulnerabilities and help secure their client’s wireless networks.
The role will involve:
- Varied penetration testing on a number of platforms including wireless devices, radiofrequency devices, embedded devices, embedded hardware and SCADA hacking.
- Following the latest penetration testing techniques and sharing them with your team.
- Experience penetration testing on wireless networks.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a penetration testing role.
- Experience testing on wireless networks.
- Experience using penetration testing tools such as Nmap, Wireshark, Kali Linux etc.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE or OSWP are desired but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Penetration Tester who wants to lead complex testing engagements and work on high profile, challenging projects.
My client will be holding first stage interviews this week and plan to move fast with this hire, so if you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.