Senior Penetration Tester – REMOTE - $120,000-$170,000
If you are a passionate Penetration tester who wants to lead fast-moving and challenging projects in a variety of industries and have expert experience in web application, network or cloud testing, then I have a unique job role to tell you more about.
My client is a reputable consultancy who have worked with more than half of the Fortune 50, meaning that you will be working with some of the most influential and impressive clients in the USA. My client wants to hire two talented Penetration Testers and with the scope of their client list, you will be able to specialise in whatever area of pen testing that you enjoy the most, including testing on web applications, cloud infrastructure, wireless devices or mobile devices.
The role will involve:
- Performing manual penetration tests on client systems, web sites, and networks to detect and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Varied types of penetration testing on several platforms including web applications, wireless devices, cloud infrastructure and mobile devices.
- Following the latest penetration testing techniques and sharing them with your team.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a penetration testing role.
- Experience testing on web applications and wireless networks.
- Experience using penetration testing tools such as Nmap, Wireshark, Kali Linux etc.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE or GPEN are desired but not essential.
In this role you will become a valued member of a like-minded cyber team and be given the chance to become the greatest pen tester that you can be!
My client will be holding first stage interviews this week, so this role sounds tailor made for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.