Senior Information Security Consultant | UK |£45,000-£65,000
A successful penetration testing consultancy is seeking a Senior Information Security Consultantto implement and build a new external auditing system for its current clients. This consultancy is helping a range of organisations to understand and overcome their security risks and now they are providing a new ISO27001 auditing service.
The company has a deep knowledge of penetration testing giving its clients everything they need to tackle cyber security threats as they begin to build and grow out their brand-new InfoSec Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a small and talented organization of cyber security specialists, to take control, and give yourself the opportunity to build a team to tackle their new external audit endeavour.
- Building out the ISO27001 auditing strategy from the ground up.
- The long-term opportunity to build and develop information security.
- General information assurance, governance risk and compliance activities.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for the completion and accuracy of work products.
Essential Experience / Knowledge
- Over three years experience with ISO27001 (Implementation or Audit).
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Building up ISO27001 implementation and audit from the ground up.
- A security-related qualification e.g., ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.