Senior GRC Consultant | UK Hybrid | £60,000-£80,000
I am working with a small, leading Cyber Security Consultancy who is looking to bring on a passionate Senior GRC Consultant, who can help them grow their UK business and help to expand the team in the future.
They have been leading the Information Security space in their original base since 2012, and you will work alongside some top consultants with over 10 years of Information Security experience.
This role will see you assisting with client engagements and growing out your own team as your client pool grows!
· Working within a small team of Cyber Security Consultants, growing out the team in the future
· Advising on risks within third party Security Structures
· Reviewing Security policies and procedures within NIST and ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials frameworks
· Conducting third party risk assessments and gap analysis
. Being involved in multiple meetings and discussions with stakeholders from client businesses you support
. Helping to grow the business, bringing on new clients and helping to lead initial engagements
. Mentoring and supporting Junior Consultants with client projects and leading engagements
· At least 5 years’ experience working within Information Security
· Good knowledge of Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST and Cyber Essentials
· Consulting experience required, support multiple clients within different industries
· Experience conducting third party risk assessments, incident response planning and gap analysis
. The ability to have conversations with stakeholders on project updates and work being executed, presenting findings, solutions and documentations
. Experience mentoring and supporting Junior Consultants as well as leading projects and helping with initial engagements
Sound interesting? Apply now!