Senior Director of Threat Intelligence - REMOTE - $240-300,000
Are you an experienced Threat Intelligence professional looking to be a part of an exciting company and grow your own team? Locke & McCloud are working with a world class Software company focused on innovating cyber security products, they are leaders in the industry and have won multiple awards for their technology, employers of the year and creative approach.
You will be joining a major player in the cyber security space, working to build out and create your own Cyber Threat Intelligence department. This is a pivotal role for the future of the company, and as well as carving out the vision and strategy of the new team, you will also be responsible for the operations and providing critical insights on the cyber threat landscape.
This role involves:
- Leading and developing a team of skilled hackers, software engineers and analysts (including recruitment, training, coordination and more).
- Supporting the organisation’s strategic accounts by providing key overviews of the threat landscape.
- As a senior leader, work closely across all departments to ensure prioritisation and execution.
- Using OSINT to develop new and improved methods of tracking malware and malicious actors.
- Work to understand customer requirements to quickly carry out effective threat investigations.
- Drive awareness of threat intelligence program across the organisation.
To be successful you will be:
- Experienced in growing and leading Threat Intelligence teams.
- Prior experience working in the threat intelligence space as an analyst, hunter, hacker or specialist.
- Work in an innovative manner and constantly look to solve and tackle problems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to successfully work across timezones.
- An active contributor to the cyber security space with a passion for educating and mentoring the wider community.
This is an unmissable opportunity to put your stamp on a fast-growing organisation and take ownership of a business-critical department. Our client is dedicated to maintaining high standards of working and values diversity and career growth, with excellent training and development plans for everyone, this is not a position to scroll past!
For further details, apply below!