Senior Application Security Engineer - BANGKOK - £60-85,000
Are you an AppSec Engineer looking to escape the English weather and move to a warmer climate with lower taxes, a vibrant city and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company? If so, we have the perfect role for you. Based in Bangkok, our client is looking for an experienced Application Security Engineer to join their fast-growing DevSecOps team.
You will be working to build and deploy web and mobile applications using cutting-edge technology to help connect individuals from all across the world. This is a fast-paced role in an environment where code changes quickly and operates in a truly Agile environment, it is the ideal position for someone looking to progress into a lead position and build up their experience working cross-functionally.
If successful you will be:
- Taking a lead in developing and designing app security controls and standards.
- Carrying out design reviews on new products and/or services.
- Promote automated security testing across the organisation.
- Take charge of the company bug bounty program.
- Security testing web applications to identify vulnerabilities (SAST, DAST)
- Driving remediation of discovered vulnerabilities.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Prior experience in software engineering or development.
- Deep understanding of OWASP frameworks.
- Skilled in app development, testing and deployments.
- Experience of working to a CI/CD pipeline.
- DAST and SAST experience.
- Programming languages: Golang, Python, Java and Node.js
This is not an opportunity to be missed – with flights, relocation, hotels covered for the first month; this is the ideal role to make a move to warmer climates!
For further details, apply below!