A leading Cyber Security consultancy is looking for a Cyber Security (IAM) Manager to join their well-established & highly successful IT Security team. You will work on high-profile projects in Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management, Cloud and Digital Transformation.
You will gain exposure to many sectors & different challenges so if you are looking for a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment with significant opportunities for development then this is the role for you.
- Defining IAM strategy for diverse global clients
- Designing and delivering IAM and PAM solutions
- Ensure overall IT strategy and architecture plans and standards are translated into IAM service programs, methods, and technologies as they align with leading IAM practices.
- 3 years’ experience in Identity & Access Management
- Strong knowledge in one of the following Okta, Ping, Sailpoint, CyberArk
- Knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA
If you want to stay hands-on technical but have the opportunity to grow within a business into leadership then apply now.
Interviews will be commencing next week & this role is attracting a lot of interest so if you would like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a confidential conversation!