Security SIEM Engineer | UK| £55,000 - £95,000 + package
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with a national Cyber Security Consultancy who are currently looking for a Security Engineer (SIEM) to join their talented team in the UK.
This unmatched opportunity will give you the chance to work with one of the leading Security Engineering teams in the UK. They have huge growth plans, and you could have the chance to come in and help develop the internal SIEM platform that they have built and developed.
Securing a role with this company will hypergrowth your career as a Security Engineer as this company invests heavily in training and development for all their employees and offer fast track development to become a senior member of their Security team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Security Engineer
- Strong experience working with a variety of different SIEM tools, i.e. Splunk, LogRhythm and Qradar
- Strong experience handling logs and working with vendor logs in accordance with taxonomy
- Experience working with a variety of cloud security products AWS/Azure
- An understanding and experience of network security technologies is essential these include: IDS/IPS, encryption, firewalls, certificate authority, etc.
- Master’s/bachelor’s degree in computer sciences/technology preferred information/cyber security.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.