A Senior SOC Analyst is required to join one of the UK’s leading Cyber Securiy Consultancies
They are looking for a Senior SOC Analyst to work within the SOC & help lead the team. You will perform proactive threat hunting, incident response and vulnerability management using various monitoring platform-tools & techniques. You will fulfill SOC managerial responsibilities in the absence of senior management.
· Lead a small team & mentor juniors
· Manage the security monitoring
· Proactive Threat Hunting
· Responsible for all incident response
· Day to day maintenance of the SIEM including refinement of rules, alerts and reports
· Conduct vulnerability assessments
· Security Compliance Management
· 1-3 years SOC experience
· Be able to fulfill SOC managerial responsibilities in the absence of senior management
· Previous SOC Team lead, or similar SOC lead role experience
· Good working knowledge of; Networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP & SMTP
· Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM etc.
Locke and McCloud are a leader in Cyber Security Recruitment so if this position or any other opportunities in the Cyber Security world could be of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.