Security Operations Analyst - London - £25,000-£40,000
Locke & McCloud are working with a leading Managed Service Provider to recruit a Junior SOC Analyst. This is an opportunity for an individual at the beginning of their cybersecurity career to be a part of a fast developing SOC team and play a key role in the daily activity of the SOC.
You will be...
- Actively monitoring, investing and reporting on potential security issues.
- Researching current and emerging security threats using open-source technologies.
- Configuring rules and signatures to optimise the SOC function.
- Helping develop detection methodologies.
- Documenting processes, procedures, designs and implementation.
- Providing reports to clients on a monthly basis.
To be successful you will have...
- A strong interest in IT Security and SOC environments.
- Knowledge and experience with Elasticsearch technology e.g. Logstash, Kibana or Filebeat.
- Experience working with networks and servers with an understanding of TCP/IP protocols.
- Able to write or adapt Java or Python code.
This position requires SC Clearance.