Security Operations Analyst - Edinburgh - £40,000-£55,000
Are you a skilled Security Operations Analyst looking to work in a progressive and exciting environment? Are you looking to fully utilise your incident response, malware analysis and excellent threat modelling skills? If so, then Locke & McCloud have the perfect role for you
I am currently working with a rapidly growing Scottish consultancy who are looking to make multiple hires in their SecOps team and have space for a talented Security Operations Analyst to join the team!
This role is will be instrumental to the team and will be working with Senior Analysts to identify, triage and manage cyber security incidents; over the first 6-12 months you could be looking to progress into a Senior or even Principal position
- Identify, monitor, triage and manage security alerts
- Analyse data to understand and explain incidents to clients
- Assist in creating and updating playbooks
- Participate in threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Researching new security tools and techniques
- Prior experience in a SOC
- Skilled in Azure security tools (i.e. Sentinel)
- Past experience carrying out vulnerability assessments
- Strong knowledge of cyber security frameworks and standards
My client is looking to set up interviews ASAP so for further details apply now!