Security Architect- London- £70,000-£100,000
A successful financial services company is seeking a dedicated Security Architect to join their team of security specialists and be part of the group’s Security & resilience team. As the Security Architect you will be responsible for delivering high quality cyber security designs, roadmaps, and technologies to the firm.
- Maintain and implement a cyber security architecture framework, including standards and technologies
- Help address both current and emerging security and compliance requirements
- Identify data risks related to security in designs and projects, working with the wider Security & Resilience team to highlight and remediate
- Identifying security design gaps
- Work toward standards and frameworks of the overall business
- Extensive experience in IT Security and thereby able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in implementation, design, and review
- Worked in a Security Architecture role specifying IT security standards and strategy across infrastructure and applications
- Exposure to end user and computer architectures which will include (Desktop, Server, DB, virtualization, and cloud
- Network architecture exposure such as LAN, MAN, WAN and WLAN
The role will include working from the office 3 days per week so will be ideal for someone who is living in or around London and offers a generous bonus of 10-15% alongside other benefits.
Interviews are taking place and the role has attracted a lot of attention so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.