Locke & McCloud have partnered with a renowned cyber consultancy. They are currently seeking a Threat & Vulnerability Management Analyst (TVM) to help oversee third party security related websites, forums, and mailing lists for information regarding vulnerabilities and exploits.
The successful hire will be mentored directly by one of the most technically gifted Threat & Vulnerability Managers around to ensure they have the investment from training & personal mentorship to be the TVM Analyst possible. You will monitor 3rd party security websites, forums & mailing lists to reveal vulnerabilities & exploits.
Verify vulnerabilities, collect information & develop top tier security reports to enterprise level clients.
· You will report directly to the TVM Manager
· Coordinate, perform and document Cyber Security Vulnerability & Penetration Tests and wireless audits as well as mitigating Cyber Security Vulnerabilities.
· Perform Cyber Investigations and maintain forensic evidence as needed.
. Reduce the attack surface by using frameworks like OWASP, MITRE ATT&CK, and CIS Top 20
. Coordinate with Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response to identify and remediate gaps
· Minimum 2 years of recent experience working in a TVM environment.
· Strong Knowledge of Qualys, or other scanning tools tool for web application scanning
· Experience with various SIEM (QRadar, Splunk, Archer etc)
. Shell scripting or Development Experience; e.g. Python / Perl
Interviews are commencing this week so apply now via j.maskell@locke-mccloud to avoid disappointment.
Locke and McCloud are a leader in Cyber Security Recruitment so if this position or any other opportunities in the Cyber Security world could be of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
0203 854 2230