Security Analyst – Bracknell- £35,000 - £55,000
A renowned Cyber Security consultancy with a track record of over 20 years being an industry leader within the managed service space is looking to add another Security Analyst to their talented team.
A position has opened up due ro a rapid growth over the last 6 months and a healthy project pipeline and, as part of that success my client are looking to hire a Security Analyst who will contribute to developing, maintaining, and improving their cyber and information security policies, standards, and procedures internally whilst also getting to work on several high profile client engagements across multiple industries and business sectors.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Monitor and respond to production request sent via tickets
• Experience with any two of the following areas: Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Security, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Integrity Controls, Encryption, Access Controls, Incident Response Procedures, Log Management, and Anti-Malware controls
• Strong SIEM tool knowledge
• 3+ years of information technology, IT project/program management, or IT security related background
• CISSP, CISM, OSCP or working toward security certifications preferred but not essential
The role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has laid down the foundations needed to become a successful Security Analyst to take the next step in their career. You will get to work alongside an enthusiastic and experienced team. Headcount is currently 15 within the SOC, Incident Response & Threat Intelligence function with plans to add an additional 5 people by end of year. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge tools and be able to take advantage of an extremely generous training budget. For the right person, this role can develop into a Team Leader position within the next 12-18 months as the company continues to expand.
Interviews are scheduled for early next week with my client looking to hire for this role ASAP. If you’d like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038542230 for more information.