Sage Engineer – Remote (Manchester) - £28,000-£35,000
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s most trust technology service providers?
My client is looking for a motivated Sage engineer to slot into their technical team. This opportunity will provide you with ongoing, industry-leading training to sharpen your skills and keep you up to date with current practices.
If you are experienced with Sage Software support and looking to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
- Receive Sage queries from clients.
- Manage and triage these queries.
- Liaise with teams internally and externally.
- Document all stages of incident life cycle.
- Deliver top quality customer service and professionalism.
- Work to deadlines.
- 2+ years working with Sage software support.
- 1+ years’ Sage 200 experience.
- Strong knowledge of finance modules.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud acet as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.