Red Team Manager | UK Wide | £70,000 - £110-000
Are you attracted to an opportunity to build and lead a National world class Red Team? Do you want to work with a company that works on exciting red team engagements? Are you looking for role that will offer constant challenges and test you?
If yes, then we at Locke & McCloud have an amazing opportunity for you. We are working with an exciting established consultancy who are looking for a Lead Red Teamer to come in and manage an existing successful Red Team and take it to the next level.
With huge benefits, a competitive salary and research benefits this role offers an exciting opportunity.
***CREST - CCSAS and CCSAM certifications advantageous***
This company are known as Red Team experts and pride themselves in focusing on very niche and exciting project engagements. They are rapidly growing, and this role offers a Penetration Tester an opportunity to get more exposure in the interesting side of the testing world.
This role offers the right candidate the challenge of both leading an existing team and being technically challenged through the interesting Red Team Engagements that this company work on.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience in vulnerability testing and infrastructure
- Experience with command line on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in leading project engagements and managing teams
- Knowledge in report writing and delivery, including quality assurance
- Experience working with clients developing appropriate remediation plans
- Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environments.
- CCT, SST or CSTL Certified preferred
- Huge opportunity to build and grow out a Red Team.
- CREST CCSAS desired
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity