Principal Security Engineer - FLEX WORKING - £120,000 - £150,000
Locke & McCloud are working with a fast growing FinTech who are looking for a Principal Security Engineer to lead security design and engineering across the technology functions. You will be working to automate security within cloud platforms and drive security education and awareness.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading company focused on implementing and improving security; you will be an integral part of the team and provide technical leadership to SMEs, engineers and product owners.
You will be:
- Leading and delivering security initiatives through agile methodologies.
- Implementing cloud security to improve organisational security posture.
- Automation of security tooling to streamline processes.
- Driving application security testing to identify potential vulnerabilities.
To be successful you will need:
- Strong experience in Cloud Security (preferably AWS).
- Prior experience in security architecture.
- Background in DevSecOps principles and practices.
- Enthusiasm for automation and streamlining security processes.
This is the perfect role for an individual to move into a leading position and contribute to our clients cybersecurity strategy.
For further details, apply below!