Principal DevSecOps Consultant | UK | £70,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
One of the UK’s most innovative and rapidly growing technology delivery experts is seeking a Principal Cyber Security Consultant with end to end experience in shaping cyber security strategy, technical experience in coding, DevSecOps and/or cloud infrastructure.
The organization is looking to hire someone with experience in integrating security to improve delivering of a digital services and platforms by utilising a DevSecOps approach. Furthermore the organization is looking for someone with an up-to-date understanding of frameworks and regulation such as Code of Practice, NCSC Cyber Principles, ISO27001 and NIST.
The organization focuses on delivering long-term solutions to its clients through digital service delivery, application transformation and Data Insights. The company’s focus is to empower its clients and increase their cyber defence mechanisms through rigorous business analysis and development.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding and innovative business with a culture that cares about its employees.
- Working alongside lead DevSecOps, cloud architects and cloud engineers.
- Working closely with client senior leadership to improve cyber security posture.
- Delivering secure digital services and cloud-based platforms.
- Working in parallel with delivery systems alongside clients to aid account plans.
- Creating new business opportunities and supporting the sales team to deliver the organizations service.
- Coaching and supporting the Lead and Security Engineers.
- Shaping the organisation cyber and information security strategy.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Technical experience within a DevSecOps role.
- Experience using and working within AWS.
- End-to-end security involvement with exposure to GRC, supply chain security and operational security.
- An up-to-date understanding and experience of using standards and frameworks like GDS Technology Code of Practice, NCSC Cyber Principles, ISO27001, SoC, NIST, PCI, and GDPR
- Experience developing a cyber security function.
- Excellent customer-facing and senior stakeholder management skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org