Presales Consultant | UK Hybrid | £60,000-£85,000
Are you a pre-sales specialist with 4 years of relevant experience in information security consulting?
Our client is expanding its Cyber Consulting team and looking for a pre-sales specialist to work with multiple stakeholders across the business. You will be working with customers to scope opportunities in the areas of Audit & Advisory, Strategy, Assurance Testing, and Digital Forensics, Threat Intelligence & Incident Management.
As a pre-sales specialist, you will be integral to the continued growth and success of the business.
You should be comfortable in speaking and presenting to all levels within a customer and articulating complex ideas in a simple and straightforward manner. Your key responsibilities include leading customers in conversations focused on Cyber Consulting services, working closely with key stakeholders and specialists, and providing thought leadership and relevant industry information to the customer base to drive engagement and future sales.
In return for your expertise, you'll receive ongoing support, training, and advice to help you achieve your career aspirations, rewarding success both financially and personally.
Other benefits include:
• A modern, hybrid working environment
• Excellent training and career prospects offered
• A fantastic office with a gym, canteen, open plan, smart casual dress code, regular incentives, and company events
• Support for 85+ charities with a strong commitment to diversity and sustainability
• The opportunity to work with a team of over 550 staff, with plans to double in size over the next 5 years
If you're a driven, motivated pre-sales specialist looking for your next challenge, apply now and join this amazing team.