Penetration Tester | UK | £50,000-£80,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with one of the most technical and research-driven Penetration Testing Consultancy in the UK who are on the hunt for 2 Mid/Senior Level Penetration Tester who can join their award-winning security team.
This company conducts very limited CHECK Engagements and Cyber Essentials Testing, they focus a lot of their time on the more interesting testing engagements, for example, IOT Testing, Red Teaming, Embedded Device Testing, Mobile Testing, Hardware Testing, Aviation Testing, and much more.
This company has internal groups of specialists covering all areas of Penetration Testing and allows every member who joins them to engage in all internal groups to upskill their knowledge and skillset in any area you want more experience and exposure to.
This role will be fully remote with limited travel and when you are onsite it will be local to where you are based. Joining this team will position you amongst like-minded individuals who have world-class technical knowledge in Penetration Testing, however, this is based within a relaxed working environment.
- 3+ years experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience conducting both Infrastructure and Web Application Testing
- Experience conducting and scoping Penetration Test projects from initiation to writing the reports.
- Ideally holding one of the following Certs: OSCP, CRT, CSTM, QSTM, CCT, CSTL, SST (App or Inf)
- Proven success as a professional Penetration Tester and a passion to constantly upskill your current skillset
- Knowledge in report writing and delivery, including quality assurance.
- Experience working in fast-paced high-pressure environments.
- SC Cleared or Clearable desired
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.