Penetration Tester | CRT | Remote | £45,000 - £60,000
Locke & McCloud are currently working with an exciting consultancy that is looking for a remote Mid-Level Penetration Tester to join their Penetration Testing team.
This company has been established for over 15 years and has market leaders within a variety of cyber security frameworks. They invest heavily in their Security Talent and the newest technologies for their esteem specialists to use for research.
As a Penetration Tester, this consultancy appreciates you are at the top of your game and new challenges are always sought after. They offer a maximum of 20% travel, 30 % research time, management and development options, and unique project engagements.
Joining this team will position you amongst like-minded individuals who have world-class technical knowledge in Penetration Testing, however, this is based within a relaxed working environment.
This role is responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments, threat modeling, penetration tests, and campaigns of IT infrastructure and integration of applications. This role will require you to be able to identify, evaluate, and remediate potential weaknesses in systems using both manual and automated methods.
- 1-4 years experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience in vulnerability testing and infrastructure
- Experience conducting web application tests
- Knowledge and experience conducting PSN IT Health checks
- Experience with the command line on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in leading project engagements and client-facing
- Knowledge in report writing and delivery, including quality assurance
- Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environments
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity.