Network Security Engineer - FLEX - £45,000-£60,000
Locke & McCloud are working with a fast growing Financial Services organisation to recruit a new Network Security Engineer. This position is a part of a security team build out and will be the first of many new additions to work on a number of high profile and business critical projects.
As the Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of organisational network infrastructure and its security as well as collaborating with the wider security and infrastructure teams to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
- Manage the network service provider to handle any network issues or breaches.
- Lead engineering on firewall projects.
- Maintain security best practices for network infrastructure.
- Plan and implement updates to networking systems and services.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of security systems and practices.
- Play a key role in company cloud projects (including migration and expansion).
To be successful you will need...
- Strong network security skills.
- Experience in the design and implementation of firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto).
- Ability to maintain secure networks in cloud and on-prem environments.
- Knowledge of WLAN, WAN and LAN principles and technologies.
- Experience in AWS and/or Azure environments.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with multiple routes for progression into technical and team leadership positions.
For further details apply below!