Lead Ethical Hacker | UK | £50,000-£80,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a change to your Penetration Testing career?
We are currently partnered with a specialist security consultancy that has a unique opening for a Penetration Tester. This company is currently looking for someone to help develop and grow its own internal Penetration Testing academy.
This role will offer an opportunity to run their own training academy taking Junior Testers through the ranks and obtain their CRT certification.
This role will be a mentoring/leadership position but there will still be an opportunity for hands-on testing focused primarily on Web Application Testing.
- Proven experience as a Lead Penetration Tester leading projects and client engagements
- Minimum of 3+ years as a professional Penetration Tester
- Experience leading and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience in Web Application and Internal/External Infrastructure testing
- Experience working in fast-paced high-pressure environments.
- Knowledge in report writing and delivery, including quality assurance.
- Previous experience taking industry-recognized certifications i.e CRT/CCT, QSTM/SST, CSTM/CSTL, and OSCP
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of cyber and information security issues faced by organizations.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity.