Lead Cyber Risk Consultant - FLEX - £65,000-£85,000
Locke & McCloud are collaborating with a world-leading consultancy to build out a skilled Cyber Risk team, following continued success, you will be working to develop client cyber security capabilities and resiliency across the UK, Europe and Middle East.
This is a lead position and you will have the opportunity to manage global projects and become the go-to subject matter expert for creating innovative risk solutions.
- Working with clients to understand and evaluate cyber risks
- Using existing industry standards to develop new risk frameworks
- Identifying cost-effective was to enhance client cyber security capabilities
- Act as a key point of contact for engineering, security and risk management services
- Consulting with senior leadership teams to advise on security architecture
- In-depth knowledge of ISO27001, NIST, NSCS CAF frameworks
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within cyber risk and compliancy
- Skilled in carrying out risk assessments (e.g. ISO31000)
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Prior experience working in a consultancy position
- Understanding of cyber security architecture and design
- CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCSP certifications would be beneficial
For further details apply now!