Lead Cloud Security Engineer - REMOTE (UK) - £90,000-£110,000
Locke & McCloud are working with a dynamic FinTech company looking to bring on their first Cloud Security Engineer as they build out their new security function. You will be working with the Site Reliability and Security Engineering teams to develop new cloud security tools and techniques to implement across the organisation.
As the the team continues to grow you will have the opportunity to develop your own global cloud security team and take a lead role in the Security Engineering function.
- Reviewing SDLC and product security to identify key areas for engineering work
- Implement and secure AWS infrastructure
- Work with SRE teams to automate security tools in the SDLC
- Build tools to ensure compliance of deployed software
- Develop and maintain good security engineering practices
- Drive cloud security awareness across the organisation
- Prior experience in an AWS security engineering position
- Strong automation skills using tools such as Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Gitlab and Kafka would be ideal
- Understanding of software development principles using Python, Java or GoLang
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security regulations and procedures
For further details apply now!