Junior Penetration Tester – Remote - £25,000-£35,000
Would you like to work for one of the leading Cyber Security and Risk Management companies in the UK?
My client is looking for a hungry aspiring penetration tester to come in and learn from some of the best minds in the industry. There is a clear progression plan in place and this company will pay for your professional certifications.
- Undertake Cyber Essentials assessments.
- Perform duties associated with Cyber Essentials Assessment.
- Provide clients with consultative advice.
- Generate client reports and certificates.
- Communicate effectively with pre-sales team.
- Present findings and remediation advice.
- At least 3 years working in IT.
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of cyber security concepts.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.