Junior Information Security Analyst - FLEX - £25,000-£35,000
As a Junior Information Security Analyst you will be working with a fast growing Cyber Security Vendor to identify gaps in security controls, carry out risk assessments and work with the wider security operations team to drive security compliance awareness.
This is an excellent role for an individual looking to get into the governance, risk and compliance space, work and train with the Head of Security Operations and develop into a security SME.
- Reviewing organisational security policies, processes and procedures
- Assisting in ISO27001 certification and audits
- Develop cyber security training and awareness documents and presentations
- Carrying out supplier due diligence and 3rd party risk assessments
- Acting as a key point of contact for Data Protection queries
- Contributing to business continuity plans
- Arranging and planning security tests with external vendors
Within the first few months you will be...
- Playing a key role in ISO27001 audits
- Working with senior security leaders to develop security policies
- Coordinating with incident response teams on incident management
- In-depth knowledge of ISO27001 and GDPR regulations
- Understanding of security audit processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Information Security or Technology would be beneficial
For further details apply now!