ISO27001 Specialist – 15 Hours a week - REMOTE – £30,000
Are you looking to get back into work but cannot commit to a 5-day week due to family commitments or personal circumstances? If so, then I may have the perfect role that will allow you to work for a great company on a part time basis while playing a lead role on some exciting and innovative projects in the information security space.
The Information Security Specialist will work alongside the IT & DevOps team to oversee my client’s information security management system. My client is expanding their overseas operations and are looking to gain certifications to include Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and Cyber Essentials.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Creating security documentation to support the sales process.
• Maintaining compliance with ISO27001 and expanding the scope of this as the company grows internationally.
• Taking responsibility for technically implementing some aspects of the ISMS.
To be considered for the role you should:
• Have prior experience implementing and maintaining the ISO27001 frameworks.
• Experience working with technical teams to work through compliance issues.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience working within the computer software or SaaS industry.
• ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer.
My client is looking to hire someone to work 15 hours a week, with the schedule distributed to meet the candidate’s needs. This role is remote and can be based anywhere in the UK. There will be 1-2 days travel per month (pandemic permitting) to my client’s head office in Cheltenham.
If this type of working arrangement suits you, then do not delay as I have interview slots available for early next week and loads of interest in this role so far.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call Brian on 0203-854-2230.