Internal Red Team Penetration Tester | Bristol | £50,000 - £80,000
A talented internal Red Team Penetration Tester is required to join a world-class Media company to help enhance and improve its internal Penetration Testing team.
This company have an award-winning Internal Cyber Security Team and have prioritised internal investment in their Cyber Security Team as a high priority for the year 2021.
This role will offer a variety of testing exposure and Red Team engagements with exposure to the latest tools. This company invest heavily in their employees and push them through any certifications that they want to pursue.
This team encourage knowledge sharing and have constant technical sit-downs to enhance their own technical skillset. There will be opportunities to get sent to various conferences (post-Covid).
- Performing network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments
- Developing scripts, tools, or methodologies to facilitate customised testing
- You will collaborate with security, platform engineers, developers, and operations teams to ensure secure design, development, and deployment of secure infrastructure and code
- Independently scope engagements and assessments while working with Security leadership.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience in Infrastructure, Web Application and Vulnerability Testing
- Familiarity with application vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Burp Suite)
- Experience in both internal and external testing
- Experience in Red Teaming engagements
- Expert communication skills
- Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environment
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.