Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer - London - £65,000-£80,000
Are you a skilled Infrastructure Security Engineer looking to move into a Senior position? Are you looking to fully utilise your skillset and be a part of a revolutionary start-up? If so, then Locke & McCloud have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working with one of the most innovative start-ups who are focused on transforming automotive software with AI technology. They are going through a huge growth period and are looking to start building out their security function
This role is will be a key position to the team, and as they continue on their success path you will have the opportunity to transition into a Team Lead and start developing your own security function!
- Building and maintaining security infrastructure to protect data
- Ensure engineering and development departments are adhering to security standards
- Reviewing, analysing and responding to any security alerts or incidents
- Implementing firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Research latest security threats, tools and techniques
- Work to start implementing Azure cloud security tools
- Prior experience in infrastructure security engineering
- Skills and understanding of linux
- Experience with Azure cloud and hybrid environments
- Strong understanding of security regulations and frameworks
My client is looking to set up interviews ASAP so for further details apply now!