Information Security Risk Consultant – Fully remote - £40,000-£70,000
Calling all Risk Consultants. Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most technically gifted and successful consultants the market has to offer? Or a company that will offer amazing benefits like a training scheme tailored to you?
A highly successful specialist consultancy based in the North West is looking for multiple risk consultants to join their ever-growing team! If you are looking for an exciting position that is fully remote and working for a niche specialist consultancy then apply here now.
· To be an SME covering all aspects of Third-Party Risk management
· Performing on-site Third-Party Security Assessments of all critical suppliers globally
· Conduct ISO27001 compliance reviews and report back to relevant stakeholders
· Providing supplier data security advice and mentorship
· Conduct Due Diligence and Assurance assessments and report on your findings
· At least 3 years’ experience in information security focused around Risk
· Good knowledge of all domains within security e.g. Cloud, GDPR/Data Protection, Security Management
· Strong report writing skills & the ability to explain vulnerabilities to C-Suite
· Consulting experience would be an advantage but not essential
· Must have strong knowledge of NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS & Cyber Essentials
· Must obtain security certification e.g CISSP or CISM
Send your CV to email@example.com to avoid missing out