Information Security Officer - REMOTE - £60,000-£80,000
Locke & McCloud are looking to recruit an Information Security Officer for a fast growing legal practice who have continued to grow from strength to strength throughout the pandemic. This is a unique opportunity to join the organisation and shape the future of information security.
If successful you'll be working with the executive team to identify and manage information security risks across the organisation and build security awareness throughout the team. You'll also be working to develop the information security roadmap for future security team expansion.
You will be...
- Reviewing and redefining information security policies and practices.
- Managing and conducting internal audits.
- Planning and executing security testing with the IT team.
- Working with compliance teams to manage data protection and ISO 270001 compliance.
- Collaborating with business owners to implement security controls.
- Supporting incident response activities.
To be successful you will need...
- Past experience defining and implementing security controls.
- Strong knowledge of ISO27001 and GDPR regulations.
- Prior security testing experience.
- Ability to carry out security risk assessments and create remediation plans.
- CISSP or CISM would be desirable.
This is not a role to miss out on, for further details apply below!