Information Security Manager – Glasgow – £55,000-£70,000
Are you a senior Information Security Consultant ready to make the step into Management?
My client is looking for a new Information Security Manager to create a brand-new roadmap and deliver on it. They want an experienced consultant familiar with ISO27001 to come in and improve their security environment.
This job is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, working for a leading UK utilities company that will allow you to progress and grow.
- Create and implement a roadmap for security.
- Organise and oversee penetration tests and audits.
- Deliver regular reports to senior management.
- Hire and train new security staff.
- Monitor the environment for emerging threats.
- Grow the team and align projects with company vision.
- 5 or more years’ experience in Information Security.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001 and PCI-DSS.
- Excellent risk assessment and report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills- able to communicate technical jargon to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusingon Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Agency.