Information Security Manager- Bristol- £75,000- £95,000
Are you an experienced Information Security Manager looking for a new opportunity?
My client is a leading professional services company who is looking for an Information Security Manager to lead their in-house information security team. Within this role you will be responsible for the continuation of implementing information security standards and policies, whilst reporting directly to C level stakeholders.
• Being the main point of contact within the organisation regarding information security.
• Maintaining the businesses continued compliance against BS ISO/IEC 27001, 20000 and 9001 certifications.
• Managing the day-to-day information security management system (ISMS).
• Undertaking internal and 3rd party audits on information security and controls.
To be considered for this role you should have:
• 5+ years’ experience within information security with experience in managing an information security management system.
• Experienced within maintaining ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 9001 certifications.
• Good understanding of GDPR and Data Protection Act.
• Prior experience leading information security teams.
This role is WFH with travel into the Bristol office 2/3 times a week.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Information Security Manager who is looking to further their career and make an impact within an organisation.
If this sounds like a role is something you would like to hear more about then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach me on 0203-854-2230 for more information about the role.