Information Security Consultant – REMOTE - $65,000-$90,000
Are you an Information Security Consultant who is looking for the next step in their career? Have you got experience in consulting and risk management and providing guidance for cyber security?
Would you like a role that allows you to have a significant influence on the cyber security processes and strategy of your company? If so, then I may have the perfect role for you.
I am currently working on a unique role for a niche cyber & information security company. They are looking to hire 2 talented Information Security Consultants cyber security team and have won several new Fortune 500 clients to deliver exciting GRC & cyber risk work to.
The Information Security Consultant will participate in a number of enterprise level projects and work closely with senior members of the cyber security leadership team. The role will involve:
- Performing risk assessments and IT security audits of client’s existing security processes.
- Making recommendations and improvements based on findings and assisting the client to implement these changes.
- Developing governance strategies to protect sensitive data and uncover security issues.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
- Prior experience performing risk assessments and IT security audits, either internally or in a consulting capacity.
- Experience in relevant security frameworks and solutions including NIST, ISO, HIPAA & COBIT.
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP & CISM.
My client is looking to set up remote interviews ASAP and will hire and onboard the successful candidates remotely, with a week long training and induction programme in your first week.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Information Security Consultant to join a company where they can progress rapidly as the team continues to grow.
If you’re interested, please call Hollie on 646-647-8590 or send your CV to email@example.com.