Information Security Analyst – Manchester - £35,000-£55,000
Want to make a difference to people’s lives with complex needs?
Why not take this chance to work for a leading Social Enterprise and make a real impact.
My client is currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join the team in Manchester.
This role will see you improve the ISMS, while providing technical expertise and ensuring overall operational security.
- Write technical policies.
- Ensure compliance with IS027001.
- Maintain the ISMS with applicable legislation.
- Evaluate effectiveness of security controls.
- Provide designs and technical solutions that support security policies.
- Be the Security representative for all project implementations.
- Ensure the escalation of security breachers.
- An understanding of security frameworks (ISO27001, NIST)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar security role.
- Internal Auditing experience.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Able to communicate effectively.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specilist recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security recruitment. Locke and McCloud ace as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.