Business Development - London- £40,000-£70,000 upto £170k OTE
Ready to work for a global leader in the digital space with an industry leading commission structure?
My client requires experienced Cyber Sales specialists to join their team and take this division to the next level. You will be focused on selling Pentesting, with a rough balance of 80 percent New Business and 20 percent Accounts Managed.
This role will give the right candidate the opportunity to more than double their earnings if targets are met.
- At least 2 years’ Cyber Sales experience.
- Must specifically have sold at least one of Pentesting, Cyber GAP Assessments or Incident Response.
- Strong business development experience.
- Proven record of achieving Sales targets.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Identify new target clients.
- Sell Cyber Services such as Pentesting, Cyber GAP analysis and Incident response.
- Cold call clients.
- Manage existing relationships.
- Understand client requirements to deliver written proposals.
- Remove the technical obstacles stopping a sale.
- Deliver presentations in workshop-like environments.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.