Information Assurance Architect-REMOTE £60,000-70,000
I am currently working on a unique role for an independent cyber consultancy within the UK, who are looking for an Information Assurance Architect to join their rapidly growing team.
The information Assurance Architect will be supporting and collaborating with CISOs and other C-level stakeholders along with having the opportunity to lead projects to design, architect and deliver new solutions with high profile clients. This is the perfect role for someone looking for progression, as you will get the chance to work with an experienced team of experts and lead a number of complex engagements.
• Establishing security architecture roadmaps that aligns with the overall strategies of the business
• Supporting and collaborating with the CISO on operational IT and architecture functions
• Preforming gap analysis on existing architecture designs
• 5+ years’ experience in information security as an Architect/Consultant/Specialist
• Prior stakeholder management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hold a SIRA-CCP certificate.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Information Security architect/consultant/specialist who is looking to further their career and make an impact within an organisation.
If this sounds like a role you’d like to hear more about then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a discreet conversation on this and other roles that I am working on.