Incident Response Analyst | UK | £40,000-£60,000 + Benefits
A successful cybersecurity consultancy is seeking a dedicated Incident Response Analyst to join their talented trusted team of security specialists, this consultancy is helping a range of organisations to understand, mitigate, assess, and overcome their security risks.
The company has a deep knowledge of emerging technologies giving clients everything they need to tackle cyber security threats.
As an Incident Response Consultant, you will handle Cyber Incidents, identifying, investigating, and responding to complex attacks ranging from Packet Analysis, Host Forensics, Cloud Forensics SIEM and memory analysis systems.
You will tailor your approach precisely to the clients’ major security concerns and share your in-depth findings on the incidents they face and how they can be fixed and remediated.
- Providing cyber direction to complex issues and ensuring the delivery of solutions and procedures.
- Handling, remediating and responding to any Cyber related Incidents
- Provide cyber Incident response consulting and advice.
- Having a good basis of knowledge and consultancy experience to reach innovative solutions.
- Working on various projects, with fantastic exposure and potential growth opportunities.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for the completion and accuracy of work products
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Over 2 years of experience in Incident Response
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Strong Cloud Forensic experience working with Google Suite or Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.