IAM Architect -Remote -£70,000-£85,000
Do you want more responsibility in your role? Or maybe you are trying to break into the financial sector? If that is the case, I may have just found your next role. The IAM Architect will be working alongside a team of 8, acting as a technical expert and will be responsible for the design and implementation of their application and enterprise platforms. This is a great opportunity to work with an already established financial firm to help make a difference. It is a hands-on role which will also involve liaising with stakeholders from time to time.
What they are looking for someone who:
- Can develop and implement applications to support the Identity & Access Management platform.
- Has the ability to create a strategic IAM road map and liaise with stakeholders throughout the process.
- Has strong design and architecture experience with a Tier 1 IAM system such as CyberArk, SailPoint, Okta or Ping.
- Prior experience implementing Active Directory.
- Good understanding of identity & access management processes.
- Knowledge of authorization technologies such as SAML & SPML
- Cloud experience with AWS beneficial but not essential
As mentioned above you will be working with a well-established firm in the financial sector who are eager to grow out their cyber team. With already 8 people in this specific team my client is aiming to grow the team out to 15 as they have multiple projects to work on. The company’s ethos is to make a difference within they can make a difference in the world. Some benefits of joining the company include:
- Bonus 10%
- Flexible hours
- Travel expenses when going to client site
- Games room
Please note this role has already attracted a lot of attention and has phone interviews happening early next week so please apply directly to avoid disappointment, or to my email at email@example.com . Alternatively, you can call me to discuss the roll further on 0203-854-2230.