Head of Information Security – Remote - £70,000-£110,000
Locke & McCloud is partnered with an award-winning firm looking for a new Head of Information Security to be the SME relating to Information Security. This is an opportunity to mentor and develop staff, so the right candidate will have experience leading a team.
The day to day will see you manage the ISMS and ensure continued compliance against ISO27001. There is a large scope for home-working although you will occasionally need to visit the company’s HQ to meet with stakeholders.
If you are looking for an autonomous role with stakeholder buy-in, this is the perfect opportunity to work for a company that will give you the platform to progress and grow.
- 7+ years of experience in information Security.
- 3+ years of experience managing an information security team.
- Must have successfully managed an ISMS.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001 and GDPR.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent risk assessment and report writing skills.
- Manage the ISMS day to day.
- Assist with GDPR compliance.
- Ensure ISO27001 compliance.
- Regularly report and present to stakeholders.
- Perform internal and third-party audits.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.