Head of Information Security | London | £65,000- £95,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a national Utility company that is currently looking for a talented Information Security Manager to help grow out their security team.
This company is currently going through a huge transformation project and requires the skills of a driven talent Information Security Manager to help guide this company through their security road map.
This is an unmatched opportunity to join the Cyber Security team within this organization as their investment and future ambition for their GRC / Information Security Team is higher than ever.
This role offers a Head of Information Security remote working flexibility and a fantastic opportunity to the point of contact for all things security-related and liaise with technical teams and stakeholders on a consistent basis.
- Providing information direction to complex issues and ensure the delivery of solutions and procedures.
- Provide cyber information consulting and advice.
- Having a good basis of knowledge and consultancy experience to reach innovative solutions.
- General information assurance, governance risk and compliance activities.
- Stakeholder management and exposure to C-Level personnel’s and technical teams
- Working on various projects, with fantastic exposure and potential growth opportunities.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for the completion and accuracy of work products.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Over 5 years of experience in Information Security
- Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 AND PCI DSS are essential.
- Familiarity with risk assessments and reports.
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Certification in ISO27001 is preferred and certifications in CISM/CISA/CRISC/CISSP are desirable certifications to have.
- Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
- Finance experience is desired as well as a good knowledge of IT networking.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.