Head of Information Security – Cardiff- £70,000-£95,000 + benefits
Would you like to work for a leading Global Medical Research Company, where data security is of paramount importance? This exciting role with remote flexibility is your chance to do so.
My client is looking for a new Head of Information Security to revolutionize their security policy. The successful applicant will create a 5 year road map and deliver on it.
This is an unmatched opportunity to just straight in and develop your skills in a real-world project of real value.
- Manage the roadmap and delivery of security initiatives.
- Hire, manage and train security team, employees, contractors and vendors.
- Facilitate security governance across the organisation.
- Present regular reports to senior management and stakeholders
- Oversee periodic security audits, penetration tests, and other exercises to validate controls.
- Conduct annual budgetary planning and create proposals.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Information Security.
- Strong knowledge of ISO27001 and PCI DDS.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong background in Threat Analysis and Vulnerability.
- Extensive experience in GRC.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.