Head of Information Security – Cambridge - £50,000-70,000
Would you like to work for a leading Fintech company, where data security is of paramount importance?
My client is looking for a new Head of Information Security to plan and deliver their own brand-new roadmap. They want a hungry, technical Information Security professional who is ready to take the step into management.
This is a unique opportunity which will give you the chance to develop your skills and take the next step in your Information Security career.
- Manage the Cyber security roadmap.
- Create and improve security policies and procedures.
- Oversee penetration tests and audits.
- Facilitate security governance across the organisation.
- Identify and respond to emerging threats.
- Present regular reports to stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Deliver on Budgets.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Information Security.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001.
- Strong background in Threat Analysis and Vulnerability.
- Fantastic report writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.