Head of Information Security - London - £100,000+
Locke & McCloud are working with a cutting edge technology start-up to recruit a Head of Information Security to build out a new security function from scratch. You will be responsible for shaping the future of the information security roadmap and working with the Head of Technology to drive continuous improvement.
You will be...
- Developing and building a new information security practice
- Assessing information security risk and creating new risk management processes
- Implementing robust Data Protection controls
- Creating new information security standards based on ISO27001, NIST and CIS frameworks
- Act as a technology and innovation leader across the organisation
- Work with business stakeholders to plan future information security systems
- Recruit a team of information security engineers, analysts and compliance specialists!
This is an excellent opportunity to build an information security function from the ground up with a tech-led company.
Our client is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible, so if you would like any further information apply now!