Head of Cyber Security Business Development| UK Remote | £60,000 - £80,000 + Uncapped Commission
Locke and McCloud are proud to be working with a company that offers unlimited commission and unlimited growth. The company prides itself on offering training and development alongside promotional options to those that desire.
Unfortunately, the client will not accept any candidate profiles that have multiple short stints in roles.
This role is tailored for those that have worked with, sold or have a solid understanding of Cyber Security, Data Privacy and Information Security entailing frameworks/tools such as ISO, PCI-DSS, SOC 2 Compliance, Pen testing, Cyber Essentials and many more.
If you have experience in the mentioned services and are happy to work FULLY remote, then read on...
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement strategies for connecting with new organisations
· Accelerate customer solutions via knowledge of their business
· Use outbound techniques to create new opportunities
· Building rapport with a view to on-board Data Privacy and/or Cyber Security Services to new clients
To be considered for the role you should have:
· Proficient understanding of the mentioned tools/frameworks
· Clear track record of B2B/B2C sales achievements
· Ability to learn new Cyber Security skills
· Proficient understanding of at least some of the following: ISO 27701/27001, PCI-DSS, Cyber Essentials, Cyber Risk Management, Penetration Testing, SOC 2 Compliance etc.
. MUST NOT have multiple short stints in roles
If this is of interest please apply now!