Ethical Hacker | UK | £40,000 - £70,000
A successful cybersecurity consultancy is seeking a dedicated Penetration Tester to join their trusted team of security specialists who are helping a range of organizations to understand and overcome their client’s security risks.
This award-winning company has proven success and deep knowledge in Penetration Testing and stays in touch with the latest emerging technologies giving their clients everything they need to tackle any security threats.
As an Ethical Hacker you will deliver penetration testing including; infrastructure tests, web application security tests, wireless, mobile, API, embedded device, social engineering, IoT and hardware testing.
You will join a small and talented driven team of security specialists within a relaxed remote working environment.
- Minimum of 12 months professional experience working as a Penetration Tester
- Preferred exposure and experience in Infrastructure testing
- Knowledge and understanding of Web Application testing
- Ideally hold a CRT, CSTM, OSCP or QSTM certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of cyber and information security issues faced by organizations.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity