eDiscovery Project Manager | London | £55,000 - £75,000
A talented eDiscovery Project Manager is required to join an award-winning financial services company in the heart of London.
This position offers the successful applicant an unmatched eDiscovery opportunity with exposure to exciting project engagements and complex cases. This position will also give you exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies and an opportunity to get exposure to eDiscovery and experience across the whole EDRM.
Joining this company will put you at the forefront of the forensic industry, this highly regarded company have begun a huge investment process of upskilling and expanding their Digital Advisory team and you could be a part of that growth and success.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience assisting in the delivery of eDiscovery.
- Strong experience working with both Relativity and Nuix, working across the whole EDRM.
- Strong knowledge and understanding using forensic technologies and tools such as, FTK, X-Ways, EnCase, write blockers, Volatility and Oxygen etc.
- Have an up to date working knowledge of key aspects of computer forensics.
- Strong ability to master large and complex tool sets to acquire and analyse data.
- Huge passion and enthusiasm for eDiscovery with a huge desire to develop their career.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch ASAP to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity