Digital Forensic Analyst – London - £25,000 - £40,000
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with a Lead Financial Services company that is currently looking for a Digital Forensic Analyst to join their talented internal Forensic Team.
This position offers the successful applicant an unmatched Digital Forensic opportunity with exposure to both mobile and computer forensics. This position will also give you exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies and an opportunity to get exposure to eDiscovery and experience across the whole EDRM.
Joining this company will put you at the forefront of the Forensic industry, this highly regarded company has begun a huge investment process of upskilling and expanding their Digital Forensic team and you could be a part of that growth and success.
- This role will require someone who has the ability to work independently with internal/external customers offering forensic support for both simple and complex investigations.
- Provide recommendations for the identification, collection, and preservation of digital evidence.
- Ensuring your work meets quality standards and report and escalate issues as appropriate to the Digital Forensic Director
- Ensuring that appropriate security and access control of forensic tools, systems and evidence is maintained at all times.
- Have the ability to understand the EDRM process and will need to learn eDiscovery tools such as Relativity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience assisting in the delivery of Digital Forensic investigations
- Strong understanding of digital forensic analysis
- Strong experience conducting forensic acquisition using software and hardware solutions
- Strong knowledge and understanding using forensic technologies and tools such as, FTK, X-Ways, EnCase, write blockers, Volatility and Oxygen etc
- Have an up to date working knowledge of key aspects of computer forensics
- Strong ability to master large and complex toolsets to acquire and analyze data
- Huge passion and enthusiasm for Digital Forensics with a huge desire to develop their career
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.