DevSecOps Engineer – Remote - £80k - £110k
Are you an experienced DevSecOps Engineer looking for a new challenge?
One of the fastest growing property companies in the world are now looking to expand the engineering team, by bringing in an experienced and driven security engineer that can come in and take on significant responsibility right away.
You will be sitting in the centre of everything that goes on, constantly tackling new challenges, designing new architectures, monitoring site security and maintaining infrastructures.
You will be involved in:
- Protecting the platform, application, and infrastructure assets.
- Putting in place preventative mechanisms to identify and reduce security risks within DevOps
- Integration with engineering teams, educating them in order to make sure DevSecOps practices are maintained
- Drive and maintain the use of API Security, container security and cloud security, whilst optimising the use of automation
- First response to security incidents, documenting to reduce the risks of similar incidents
To be considered for this role you should have
- Experience with security focussed engineering
- In depth AWS knowledge, specifically in regard to security
- First-hand experience with Linux, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Software development experience in Python would be a large advantage
- Excellent knowledge of networking protocols
£80,000 – £110,000
- Home office allowance
- Development funds
- Private healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
If you are interested send your CV to J.Price@Locke-McCloud.com